Apply for the post of Mean Stack Developer
We are looking for a mean stack developer experienced in building rich interfaces for Internet applications and join our product development team. The candidate should be skilled in the development of highly dynamic backends UI using the latest technologies of Express, Node.js, and Mongo DB. Expertise in MongoDB data modeling and optimization is mandatory.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF Mean Stack Developer
- Participate actively in all phases of the rest of API development in Node using MongoDB as a persistence layer.
- Write and deliver Express/Nest code for various APIs endpoints needed.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Working on AWS/GCP/Azure/Enterprise Hosted infra
- Experience in optimization of MongoDB workloads is a must.
- Expertise in developing Restful APIs using Node.js and its frameworks like (Express.js) and integrating with third-party APIs.
- Experience in handling PostgreSQL and MySQL databases design/development will be nice to have.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Good team handling skills with technical coaching and mentoring.
- Must know MVC framework, AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Hands on experience in Microservice architecture and modular monolithic systems.