We are seeking a passionate, innovative, results-oriented technology professional with a strong commitment to success to join our team.
Minimum 2-3 Years of Relevant Experience in IT Performance Testing and Functional Testing (Manual).
Note: Mobile Testing and API Testing Experience is a Plus
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Work Load Design, Test Cases Design, Test Environment Setup, Test Data Setup, Defect Management & Configuration Management.
- Gather Performance Testing Requirements.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Work with testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Execute Benchmark, load, stress, endurance and other non-functional tests.
- Monitor application logs to determine system behaviour.
- Address all technical issues; facilitate the resolution and necessarily follow up with Development and other cross-functional departments.
- Analyse the CPU Utilization, Memory usage, Network usage, Garbage Collection and DB Parameters and DB Reports to verify the performance of the applications.
- Generate performance graphs, session reports and other related documentation required for validation and analysis.
- Publish results and receive appropriate signoff.
- Prepare detail status reports, and monitoring of all defects and issues. Identifying memory leakage, connection issues & Bottleneck problem in the application.
- Strong problem-solving skills and very good time management skills. Generate test summary reports for management review.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Expertise in Performance Testing tools using Jmeter / Performance centre.
- Design Performance Test Scripts for enterprise applications based on Requirements
- Participate in Performance bottleneck analysis and fixes Excellent Soft Skills (Communication via email, phone, live-meeting etc.)
- Experience with Agile methodologies MS Office (Project, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, & Word)
- Assume primary responsibility as Performance Testing SPOC