Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a high-energy and dynamic Sales Development Representative to provide pre-sales support. This role will be responsible for servicing sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
Roles & Responsibilities of Sales Development Representative(SDR):
- Write & fine-tune compelling and persuasive content for written and verbal communication with prospective clients.
- Make outbound calls to director and senior manager level contacts at medium-sized to large organizations in the North American market.
- Engage prospects and customers in an outbound mode on email, Linked In and other select social channels.
- Use tools such as salesforce.com and outreach.io, measure effectiveness of outreach efforts and find opportunities for continuously improvement.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to ensure that all outreach efforts are done in a cohesive manner to drive lead nurturing and appointments.