Apply for the post of Data Analyst
we are looking for a Data Analyst with experience to turn raw data into information and insight, which can be
used to make business decisions.
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that
could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be
assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement
opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling
them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure organize and analyze data.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, PowerBI.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Oracle, R, MATLAB, and Python.
ETL frameworks), databases.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing.
- Adept at using data processing platforms like Hadoop and Apache Spark.
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find
- Problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Adept at queries, writing reports, and making presentations.
- Team-working skills.
- Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Proven working experience in data analysis