Apply for the post of DB Developer
We are looking for a DB Developer with an educational background in IT. He/She should have hands-on experience on some good projects where the primary focus should have been on DB development. The candidate should have the will to learn and a good aptitude to pick up concepts quickly. Good problem-solving skills are mandatory.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF DB Developer
- Work on the development, maintenance, and support of the project allocated.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Understand how things work and figure out how to improve them.
- Should be willing to work night shifts for project cutovers during non-working hours.
- He/ She has to do the coding to develop the new procedures/scheduled jobs for databases and applications.
- He/ She has to maintain existing deployed applications/databases and add new features.
- He/ She has to optimize the development efforts and refactor existing codebases on databases.
- He/ She has to tune the existing databases and application servers for performance-related issues.
- Continuous experience of 1-2 years of development in any DB development in PL/PGSQL or T-SQL or PL/SQL etc.
- He/ She should have worked on RDBMS like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and MySQL and No SQL DBs like MongoDB.
- Experience in managing MongoDB databases will be preferred.
- Preferably he/she should have skills in Bash scripting and hands-on experience in deploying to production systems.
- He/ She should have strong programming and analytical skills to tackle complex problems quickly.
- Person should have good interpersonal and communication skills and will be expected to work in a team.
- Skill in writing SQL queries and optimizing SQL queries will be preferred.
- Should be familiar with No SQL Databases and how they work.
- Knowledge of MEAN Stack or similar JS-based stack will be preferred.