Apply for the post of IT Intern
We are looking for Interns with educational background in IT. He/she should have hands-on
experience on some good projects where the primary focus should have been development in some
key area of the project. The candidate should have will to learn and good aptitude to pick up
concepts quickly. Good problem-solving skills are mandatory.
What is expected from me on a day-to-day basis if I join KocharSoft?
- Work on the development, maintenance and support of the project allocated.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Understand how things work and figure out how to improve them.
- He/ She has program and develop the new solutions and application.
- He/ She has to maintain of existing deployed application and add new features.
- He/ She has to optimize the development efforts and refactor existing code bases
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Take inputs from Team leads and deliver what is expected.