We are looking for an IT Trainer for developing and implementing technology-related
educational sessions for our organization.
1. Keeping IT skills and knowledge up to date.
2. Making use of new technology such as distance learning or video conferencing.
3. Preparing training content.
4. Perform technology training sessions.
5. Delivering training program in a group and/or online (e.g. e-learning and webinar)
6. Responsible for the set-up of the learning environment and resources.
1. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer
Science, or Information Systems, or in a relevant field.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Applicant must have solid understanding of business operations and relevant IT skills
valuable to the particular industry.
4. Able to build rapport, influence others with ease, and establish and manage relationships
5. Must be an outstanding communicator, able to listen for verbal and non-verbal cues, with
exceptional writing and verbal skills, as well as able to present technical and non-technical
information clearly and precisely to diverse groups of people.
6. Able to create videos based on teaching content. (Must not be camera shy in any way)