Apply for the post of Automation Test Engineer
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
Responsibilities of Automation Test Engineer
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software
- Knowledge of Testing Automation Tools (Eclipse, Selenium, Appium)
- Knowledge of DB Testing
- Knowledge of API Testing
- Knowledge of Load/Stress Testing.
- Knowledge of JIRA workflow
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills