SOC Compliance Manager
We are seeking to hire for a full-time position, a SOC Compliance Manager, with at least 8-10 years
of experience in Governance, Risk, and Compliance for assessing and documenting the company’s
compliance and risk posture relating to the information assets.
Responsibilities require leadership and project management experience, as well as expertise to
ensure compliance to SOC2 Type2, HIPAA, and other applicable certification frameworks; risk
assessment; awareness and education; and development and implementation of policies, standards,
and guidelines for the risk management program.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of:
- Risk management frameworks and compliance practices with HIPAA, SOC2 Type 2
assessment, Control Deficiency Matrix for exceptions reporting.
- Audit life-cycle activities in the IT environment
- Software and Infrastructure Security Controls and Audits. Knowledge of securing
network technologies, client, and server operating systems.
- All activities necessary for planning, preparing, and monitoring for continued
compliance with SOC-1, 2 audit requirements.
- Ability to develop security standards and guidelines based on best practices and
- Experience responding to, analyzing, and communicating information security incidents
- 5+ years of planning and managing security projects, specifically SOC2 certification in
the software or related industry.
In addition, the candidate should have:
- The candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electronics
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills, including formal report
- Understanding of common security standards and regulations relating to a software
We know that success in any job requires initiative, ownership, responsibility, accountability, tenacity,
fortitude, knowledge, skills, and talent. If that describes you, we would like to hear from you